- Research and teaching in the field of media law
Email: send email
Since September 2021, Niklas E. Kastor has been working as a research assistant at the Institute of Journalism. Here he focuses on public media and broadcasting law. Since 2020, he has been pursuing a doctorate in the field of media futures. Before joining the Institute, he worked as a research assistant at a commercial law firm. During his law studies, he already dealt with public business law, especially media law.
- Since 2021: Research assistant at the Institute of Journalism
- Since 2020: PhD student in the field of media law on the topic of media future
- 2020-2021: Research assistant at a commercial law firm
- 2015-2020: Law studies at the Ruhr University Bochum